Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Twin pregnancy- 29 weeks

29 weeks gone... 7 or 8 left to go. We hope.

This week has brought the introduction of crazy dancing babies. When we sit down at night to relax on the couch, one or both babies usually puts on a show for us. We see my belly dancing, limbs flying everywhere and it is amazing.  Truly the best part and something I will miss. 

However, I won't miss this crazy round ligament PAIN. I assume my poor tummy and side muscles are just tired of holding up the weight and its like fatigue of any other muscle group. They get so sore. I've tried belly slings and my tummy must be shaped oddly or something because wearing them makes me completely unable to breathe. They shove the babies up into my lungs and I feel like I'm suffocating!  So those are out. Anyone else have that problem?  I swear I'm wearing them right....

Other than that, still sleeping fairly well and able to eat so that's a win in my book. We see my doctor this week for a regular appointment and I'm excited to hear heartbeats and about how gargantuan I have grown.

I found some going home outfits this week that I'm totally in love with.  I handed them off to my mom so she can wash the two we need after the babies are born and bring them to the hospital.  Will we need both the pinks?  Both the blues?  Or do you agree with Caleb and think there is one of each?  He has decided to name them Cinderella and Prince Charming by the way.





Next week brings 30 weeks!  Huge milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment