Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The big 2-8

Today is my 28th birthday.  I've always been a huge birthday celebrator and have always loved, LOVED my birthday but I think I have reached the age where my birthday is just not as exciting as my kid's birthdays.  Which is really okay with me. 

My wonderful husband surprised me outside of work today as I was leaving at 12:30 with this beauty. 


Isn't he the greatest?  Pumpkin spice latte's are my favorite and he got major points for this one.  Even got a pink coffee sleeve. 

One of my friends at work made some birthday cookies for me and all in all it's been a great day.  Both boys are napping and I should really be using this time to do some laundry or empty the dishwasher or work on painting our powder room.  However... it's my birthday and I feel like I am allowed to sit on the couch and watch the Bethenny show. 

We don't have much planned for the evening.  Hopefully the baby will actually sleep (what's that?) and mommy and daddy can relax a bit.  I dropped a few hints about a cookie cake so hopefully we will get to relax with that. 

And of course the best part of any birthday or any day of the week if getting to hang out with these guys....







No comments:

Post a Comment