Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The beginning....

So... I finally did it.  Finally started a blog.  More for me I think than anyone else.  I've spent years wishing I had blogged through my wedding planning, through my first pregnancy, through my baby's first year of life, and through my second pregnancy.  I constantly think about what I was feeling then.  The excitement, the nerves, the joy, and the hard times.  So now I have somewhere to write it all down for me to remember and to look back on. 
 

I hope to update often but life with two little ones is often times a circus and things fall to the side.  You know things like frequent hair cuts, pedicures, and reading something that is not a children's book are luxuries that come few and far between.   What can I say?  I am definitely a mom.  :)
 

A little background info for those reading who don't know me personally.  My name is Amy.  I am married to a wonderful man named Josh.  We've been married for almost 4 years and together for almost 9.  We have two beautiful boys.  Caleb is 2 and Eli is 3.5 months old.  I work full-time right now although I would LOVE nothing more than to be able to stay home with my boys.  We'll see.  Our life is crazy, but wonderful and we are so blessed. 

To be honest, I have no idea how to work Blogger at this point so it could be rough goings for awhile.  Like other things though, if I put it off until I actually know what I am doing?  It will NEVER get done.  


Stick around a while?  



**Disclaimer: This blog is for me to write about my life in.  My thoughts are my own and are not meant to offend or insult anyone.  If you are coming here to judge or make rude comments about me or my family- this blog is not for you.  No rudeness or inappropriate comments will be tolerated. Thank you! **

No comments:

Post a Comment