Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I'm popping in to document that I am indeed alive and filled with holiday spirit.  With that holiday spirit of course comes the busiest time of the year where we try to cram way too many activities into the few short weeks before Christmas.  Luckily our Christmas shopping/present buying is almost complete thanks to my early morning Black Friday online shopping.  Along with Thanksgiving and Christmas festivities and travel, my little family is also planning for a joint birthday bash for our two littlest members in a few weeks. 

All those half finished blog posts will likely wait to be finished for the next few weeks because what good is it to document these memories if I can't actually live them, yes?  Until then I will be baking, Christmas light looking, carol singing, and enjoying the holidays with these cuties:



 
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment