Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So what Wednesday... it's my very first!

Excited to be doing my very first So What Wednesday post.  So don't judge people... I'm still new at this!

This first week I'm saying so what to:

* I feel like a drug addict with how much I need my coffee in the morning.  I just need the 'fix' to feel like myself with this little sleep.

* I barely have anything to wear to work these days.  I either have my regular Amy size clothes or my bigger post-baby clothes.  Nothing for this still in between body.

* I literally walk around in yoga pants and a nursing tank all hours of the day/night when I'm home.  It's just easier, more comfy, and let's face it.  Much more practical when the baby is eating all the time.

* I use breastfeeding as an excuse to eat way too much ice cream. Like way too much.

* I talk a big talk to the husband in the morning about everything I'm going to accomplish after the boys go to bed at night. However, what usually happens is a big pile of zombie Mommy on the couch, comatose and watching the DVR.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment